Saturday 23 June 2012

Deadly Fear (Deadly #1) - Cynthia Eden

I can barely write a coherent review for this. It took me barely two days to read this. It was suspenseful. It was sexy and sweet. It was fear and passion and fire and just everything mixed together.

I have to admit, I was scared reading some scenes. To be inside the head of a serial killer, to see what he is about to do next... *shivers* It's bone-chilling.

However, any book that can bring any reaction out of me must be a damn good book that definitely worth reading.

Luke was so swoony. He was just such a real character. He was passionate and he knew what he wanted and out of everything, he is a protector. He protects with all his life and more. And I love that about him.

I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book.

MY RATING - 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment