Saturday 23 June 2012

Deadly Heat (Deadly #2) - Cynthia Eden

I knew it, I had a feeling who the killer was. The thing I like with this series so far is that the killers are not completely predictable because they come across so many suspects, it's up to you and your gut instinct to find out who you think it is.

I've found that the writing of the sex scenes have improved so much since the first book, you can really see that and I congratulate the author on that. It makes me all the more excited to read the third book in this series.

The gang reunited in this book. I was so excited, especially the fact that we got to see more of Monica and Luke again and how much they have grown in their relationship since the first novel.

Lora was awesome. She was headstrong and a determined character.

Kent... Ah, Kent. I liked his character in the first book and I fucking loved him in the second. He's laid back and he know what he wants and what he likes. He is protective and just so damn swoony. He knew from the beginning he had to have this girl. Even though their first encounter wasn't what you'd call romantic. *coughs* She punched him. I don't think this is the last we will see of him.

I can't wait to read the last and final novel in this triology.

MY RATING - 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment