Saturday 23 June 2012

Deadly Lies (Deadly #3) - Cynthia Eden

I do not want this series to end. I wish it were never ending and I could just keep reading about all the different FBI agents in the SSD.

I love Samantha. She's still trying to move past the unfortunate incident that sprang upon her in the first book. But she's damn strong, stronger than she gives herself credit for. Max certainly helped her grow as a character.

Ah, Max... What can I say about dear old, Max? He's flawed. He's sexy. He gave Sam exactly what she needed, when she needed it. He was jealous, in the good way. You know when the hero gets jealous and you realise just how passionate he is about the herione and then your stomach gets all fluttery and you get all swoony. Yeah, Max has that effect on me. I like that he wasn't part of the SSD as well. It was nice that it was a little different.

Like I said above, I am truly sad that this is the last book of the series but maybe if we cross our fingers tightly, the author will hopefully write a fourth novel.

MY RATING - 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment