Saturday 23 June 2012

Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters, #1) - Cherise Sinclair

I wanted to write a proper review for this story. I did like it and I liked the fact that the whole story wasn't just about her thinking no one would want her because of her weight.

I didn't find the sex scenes enjoyable to read and found myself skipping those parts. Using the words 'labia' and 'clitoris' is just not a turn on.

I loved Logan, how mysterious he was but I really wanted the book to focus more on his character and the developing feelings between Logan and Rebecca, and not so much on the BDSM part.

There were a couple of things I didn't like so much, so do I regret reading this, you ask? Yes and no. Yes, because I liked the characters, even though I hated Matt and Ashley. And no, because I was left unsatisfied when I finished and that's the worst when reading a book.

MY RATING - 3 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment