Saturday 23 June 2012

Willing Victim - Cara Mckenna


I was pleasantly surprised just how much I enjoyed this. A message for new readers; don't let the disclaimer scare you off because you wouldn't want to miss this awesome book.

I know this is supposed to be an erotic novella but I just think it had so much potential and more to be an erotic raomance full length novel. We read about the physical connection between Flynn and Laurel but the emotional connection could have been expanded and there could be so much drama that could be thrown into the storyline to make a solid plot. It would be still be as brilliant as it is.

But be that as it may, I'm content enough to still enjoy what McKenna has produced in this story.

Mostly when I read erotic stories, the sex become repetative and often irritates me. I often find myself skimming the sex scenes in books sometimes. This was most definitely not the case with Willing Victim.

MY RATING: 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment