Thursday 19 July 2012

Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor #6) - Jill Shalvis

So Forever and a Day is the sixth and final book in the Lucky Harbour series. I know, I want to cry too. I'm going to miss this series so much.

The last book of the series was Grace's and Josh's story who were mentioned a lot in the previous books. I absolutely loved finally getting to know Grace! I think that's what I was most looking forward to. She captured my curiosity is since Mallory and Ty's book.

Grace was so sweet, funny and compassionate. I giggled so much, especially when she lost Tank. And she's so compassionate and selfless as she doesn't hesitate to take care of Josh, someone who takes care of everyone else and puts their needs before his. She knew when he needed her without him even knowing it, she knew when he needed comfort, when he needed her to distract him from his fast paced life and she knew that even though she didn't plan to stay in Lucky Harbour, even though she was only there for a short period of time to just have some fun, she knew that this thing between them was much more than just sex.

Josh. Oh my gosh, Josh! He is a normal guy... A doctor who works really really really long hours, a brother to an trouble making handicapped sister who is very immature and seems to crave attention, a father to his motherless five year old son who wants to be a Jedi, wants his mother to come home, barks when he is sad and saddened by his father who isn't present that much in his life, Josh is the owner of a dog who is referred to as the Antichrist, and lastly he is a lover who believes he doesn't have a time for a relationship even though he so badly craves everything about Grace. I loved him so much. I'm going to miss reading about Josh. Jill Shalvis totally made me fall in love with him.

Now I can't decide who my favourite hero is or my favourite heroine, and I definitely cannot choose which book was my favourite of tho series. I just loved everything about this series and as I said above, I'm going to miss it terribly.


MY RATING - 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment