Sunday 1 July 2012

The Theory of Attraction - Delphine Dryden


This was a short read with humour and sex. Think of this book as Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory meets BDSM. But think of Ivan as an even hotter version of Sheldon without looking like a praying mantis. *giggles* Sorry, Sheldon, I still love you, though.
 
I loved Ivan. He is a professor who is socially inept and very much likes to have control in every aspect of his life... including the bedroom. He speaks really clinically, especially when he is dirty talking but it worked because of the character he is. He was also suprisingly sweet and tender, probably without him even realising it.

I really enjoyed Camilla as a character. She was very patient with Ivan and his obliviousness. I don't think I could ever be as patient with a man like him as she was. She was a very enjoyable character to read.

This book was highly enjoyable, well written and structured, a bit on the kinky side and I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who loves their men controlling, nerdy and utterly sexy.

 
MY RATING - 4 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment