Saturday 10 November 2012

Breeding Cycle (The Kategan Alphas #1) - T.A. Grey


This was a DNF (did not finish) for me.

The writing style was very choppy and it grated on my nerves. There was too much sex and not enough plot. I stopped halfway so I don't know if whether the plot eventually kicks in or not, and I have no wish to find out.

There was no character development. While I didn't mind the heroine in the beginning, I could at least tolerate her while she and the hero spent time at the cabin, when she was back at the castle with her best friend, she completely changed and spoke like a teenager. What the hell, right? She's 22, not 13.

And I didn't connect with the hero at all. I read these kinds of books because I want to fall in love with heroes. But this hero didn't make me swoon.

I don't know if the series gets better but I don't think I will continue with this series


MY RATING - N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment