Saturday 10 November 2012

Star Crossed (Battered Hearts #2) - Kele Moon


I'm so glad I chose to read this series the past two days. This is the second book in the Battered Hearts series and I was pleasantly surprised to be it was much longer than the first.

This one was a rollarcoaster ride. There were just so many different things going on. So many different complications. I liked reading and getting to know Romeo and Jules. They are a highly emotional couple and I enjoyed the way their relationship developed and progressed. Romeo is a man who is not afraid to express his feelings and show his emotions, and I absolutely loved that about him. It was just so lovely to see, a hero so in touch with what he is feeling.

Though I love detailed sex scenes, there probably could have been less sex scenes in this and it still would have been good. It just felt like something happened and then a sex scene and then something happened and then another sex scene... You get my point.

Now Wyatt... He was a bit of a jerk in this. I mean, I enjoyed him in the first book. He was charming, and then in the second book, we saw a different side. A more vulnerable side of him. I think he is misunderstood which is why I really want to read his story next and get to know him.

Wyatt is fiercely protective of his sister and he is heartbroken and still devoted to someone who apparently left him. We don't really know much more about him and Tabitha besides that, so I'm very intrigued and I hope Tabitha doesn't turn out to be a bitch.


MY RATING - 4 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment