Saturday 10 November 2012

Hot Head (Head #1) - Damon Suede


So everyone here seemed to love this book and it did not disappoint.

This was the first GFY (Gay For You) I've ever read and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I wished this book had been longer. The first half of the book I so badly wanted to connect with Dante and then all of a sudden, I did. He showed a completely different side of him. An absolutely vulnerable, adorable, emotional side of him. It was so endearing to read. Griffin... I loved Griffin. There's not much more I can say about that.

There were so many questions I want answered like what will happen with their jobs at the fire house after they confront the boys? Will the boys eventually have a family like Griff imagined? Will their story continue or will the next book in this series star another two heroes? Will one of those heroes be Tommy? Because he deserves his own happiness, especially after what happened. I was so disgusted after reading that. Some people are so scum.

I have one last final thing to ask all of you readers... Have you ever read an m/m where the boys have a child? I'm dying to read one because the m/m's I've read so far all have one of the heroes fantasising about having a child with the other and just being a family... And it is at this point when my ovaries want to explode. So please, if you can recommend any to me, that'd be awesome!

 
MY RATING - 4 SWOONS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment