Saturday 10 November 2012

Enemy Mine (Alpha and Omega #2) - Aline Hunter


I've just devoured this series the last two days and I loved it. I liked Mary a lot. She's a survivor but she's sweet and it was great to see the confidence that grew within her and within her relationship with Emory.

Emory was an alpha, not doubt about that. But he wasn't overly controlling and he always put her feelings and opinions first before he made decisions instead of just making decisions about their future by himself. It was heartwarming.

I love the involvement of the secondary characters and the focus the reader gets to have on them. Diskant and Ava are so good together and I was so happy when Ava released her news.

Let me tell you something... The female vampires rock. They totally kick ass. Sadie is awesome. I love her and Trey. But Trey really fucked up and he definitely has some grovelling to do. I'm very interested to see how their new predicament works out. Very curious to see Trey's reaction. I won't say what's happened or else its a tiny spoiler.

My heart went out to Nathan when he was revealed his longing and yearning for a mate of his own. And when Leigh came into the picture, I knew it was destined to be, I desperately hope we get their own book soon. Leigh is one extremely powerful chick. We may got to see a small extent of how truly powerful she is in this book.

I really hope Kinsley gets his own book and a mate of his own as well. I would love to get to know him better. The fact he's Scottish... *swoon* I'm also very curious to see what will happen about the Caden and his new mission. And who the mystery girl is!

I can foresee many books being in this series and I hope I'm right. It's a shame Trey and Sadie's book isn't released yet because I'm desperate for more of this series.

 
MY RATING - 4 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment