Saturday 10 November 2012

Fish & Chips (Cut & Run #3) - Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban


So this is the third book in the series and I didn't waste anytime reading it straight after the second one.

The opening scene was so awesome. Who knew two men who are lovers beating the shit out of each other is damn hot.

Now I knew as soon as I realised this on was going to be about Ty and Zane going undercover as two professional criminals who are gay and married that we were going to be in for some laughs. And I was totally right. I can't help but smile when thinking about Ty and his hair.

It was so good to see the boys once again back in action as undercover agents. There was so much humour, action, a bit more mystery and such sweetness in this one.

Because Ty and Zane were posing as a married gay couple, it meant they could touch and kiss each other in public without hesitation and it was so damn sweet. I could go on and on and on about just how sweet, and sexy, it was. I just wish they could do it all the time without fear of being discovered or fear of judgment for a persons chosen sexual orientation. The scene at the end when they held hands and Ty kissed Zane's fingers at the restaurant...

Every nuzzle, hug, touch, caress, kiss on lips, kiss on cheek, kiss on neck, kissing each others hands or fingers, and one of my favourites, kiss on chin.... Hnnng. Hnnng. Hnnng. Swoon. Swoon. Swoon.

* SPOILER BELOW *
 
And when Ty said 'I love you'... I so badly wanted Zane to say it back but then again, I also didn't because I want to read about Zane actually acknowledging what he is feeling and coming to terms with it. But the fact Zane decided to go to AA, I think my heart warmed at that part. It was so just meaningful because we know how much Zane has struggled with his addictions.

I so badly want to know more about both of their pasts because they both seem pretty tight lipped about it.
 
MY RATING - 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment