Saturday 10 November 2012

One Dark Night - Jaid Black


This was suspenseful. I had three guesses who I believed was the killer and one of my guesses were right. It wasn't too predictable but if you give it a bit of thoughts, try to pick out little hints dropped here and there, amd add two and two together, you'll know who it was as well.

There was some sex in this but really I found the kitchen scene one to hottest. All the others were a bit of a mood killer as soon as Thomas referred to him as 'Daddy'. Yep, my lady boner deflated in an instant after that. It's the biggest hate I have when reading books. I'm surprised I didn't stop reading after that, but I did want to see who the killer turned out to be.

So I guess it wasn't the romance that kept me turning the pages, it my the suspense and my curiosity getting the better of me.

There were subject matters in this that may be very sensitive for some people so just be aware before reading.
 
MY RATING - 3.5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment