Saturday 10 November 2012

Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run #6) - Abigail Roux


So this is the last book in the series so far that's been released which makes me incredibly sad because I started reading the first book and tore through the rest at lightning speed.

This was my first m/m series and I'm so lucky to have had my cherry popped by Ty and Zane, hehe.

So the sixth book in this series was just as amazing as the rest. This boom truly had me in hysterics though. It was hilarious! Particularly the scene with Chester, his shovel and his big mouth. That old man may seem senile, but nothing much gets past him. Zane's father was so awesome. I loved him so much.

Unfortunately, the same thing cannot be said for his mother. I had thought Earl was bad but Beverley was an absolute bitch. Trying to make Zane choose between his family and Ty... pfft.

There was so many moments between Ty and Zane that were so damn sweet. Their love for one another and how strong it is makes me want to weep with happiness. They are so hot together, the scene on the couch with Ty wearing a Stetson... Well, you guys can put two and two together. *winks*

The way our boys were together in this book, the way they told their families and weren't so secretive about their feelings about each other and finally their interactions with Sadie, Zane incredibly adorable niece... It made my heart ache because I could see Zane and Ty getting married and having children together. Particularly, a little girl. I hope in the future we get to see that of them. I'm sure many readers like myself would absolutely positively love to see that. I guess only time will tell...

Can anybody tell me when the next book will be released? Because I'm already suffering from withdrawals...

 
MY RATING - 5 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment