Friday 9 November 2012

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone #1) - Katee Robert

I enjoyed reading this book. A lot of people were annoyed with the heroine which I can understand. She's been humiliated year ago by her ex boyfriend so she has trust issues and low self esteem. She is also such a snob. But the way the author wrote about Elle's snobbiness, I saw it as highly comical. She does redeem herself though.

Still, she definitely isn't on my list as a heroine I enjoyed reading. I didn't hate her though.

Let's talk about Gabe. Totally swoon worthy. He has tattoos, looks like a bad boy, but after reading his thoughts, he is a total sweetheart. He's done the whole player thing, now he wants a women he can wake up and got to bed with. See, adorable, right! And he seems so self assured, but Elle make him into this fumbling and stumbling fool because he can't predict her reaction. I'm thinking about the sage situation that happened in the book right now, hehe. Still an adorable alpha male as the hero? Gabe was a winner.

This book is the standard contemporary romance. You know, they start falling in love with each other and a misunderstanding causes them to break up... We've all read this kind of situation before, more than likely multiple times. It was still enjoyable nonetheless.

I assume the next book will be about Nathan and this so called mystery girl that was briefly mentioned a few times...

MY RATING - 4 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment