Saturday 10 November 2012

Slade (New Species #2) - Laurann Dohner


This was a rollercoaster of emotion. It was adventurous and action packed. It made my stomach turn because of an attempted rape scene so beware to those readers who are sensitive to that subject matter.

This story ripped my heart into tiny pieces, because of a misunderstanding between them and that lack of communication that one time created a whole lot of separation angst. This story also made me shout in excitment because the 'so called impossible' became possible. And finally it made me swoon.

I loved the heroine. Trisha is extremely smart and she has a big chest. Boobs and brains, my kind of girl! She's also sweet and kind, and also very misunderstood. Just because she had intelligence does not mean she is snobby. She has a big heart with a lot of love to share around.

Oh, Slade. He made me smile. He's a total alpha male. Protective, possessive yet so incredibly sweet. My kind of fantasy man.

I was jealous and felt betrayed by Brass. I just automatically hate anything that can potentially become between the relationship between the heroine and hero. But once the main couple become solid in their relationship, I came to like Brass (now that he no longer posed any threat) and I hope he gets his own happy ending.

I need to mention Valiant. How can I not? He's described as humongous and scary looking... But I fell in love with him as soon as he expressed his desire to have a mate of his own. So bloody adorable. I melted. I cannot wait to read his story and get inside his head!

 
MY RATING - 4 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment