Saturday 10 November 2012

Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run #2) - Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban


So this is the second book in the series and while it didn't have the mysterious and suspenseful aspect that the first one had. I still loved it because of Ty and Zane.

The two gentlemen have sucked me in. I just can't get enough of them. They are such realistic characters and it's one the things I loved about them.

This one didn't have as much sex, but that is because the circumstance they are in this one. I mean, they can't exactly go at it like rabbits if they were camping with Ty's brother Deuce and father Earl.

Ty's family is so dysfunctional, it's so entertaining. I thought Earl was an utter asshole by the way he spoke to Ty, and even Zane who he had just met. It was like whatever Ty does isn't enough in his father's eyes and it angered me so much, I just wanted to put Ty in my pocket and protect him from his father's harsh words.

I really liked Deuce and his psychoanalysing ways, or his shrink ways. I thought Mara was sweet but a strong women, I would like to read more about her. Hopefully I get that chance in future books in the series. Chester and his shovel is just epic, that is all.

I swear every time Ty and Zane nuzzled each other, yes you read correctly I said NUZZLED each other, I had butterflies.

 
MY RATING - 4 SWOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment