Friday 4 January 2013

Blacque/Bleu (Arcada #1) - Belinda McBride

Blacque/BleuBlacque/Bleu by Belinda McBride
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now this is a m/m paranormal romance I loved. Bleu and Blacque are amazing in their own ways. They are so different from one another. One is a werewolf and the other is a vampire. I loved the fact that this author has paired so two different supernatural species with one another. These two males were so sensual and sweet, and I absolutely loved how Blacque eventually went with his heart and thought about his own happiness.

Arcada seems like an awesome place to live! I loved the world building. It wasn't too detailed but the reader got the chance to meet and read about the many supernatural species that live in Arcada.

The dynamic of the H/H going from friends and neighbours to lovers and so much was beautiful to read about. Not only were they adorable, they were so sexy and steamy together. The sex was hot and there was some action that happened towards the end.

The writing was great. It was very clear and the plot was not at all confusing. It was very easy to follow along and understand. I loved the secondary characters and I wonder who will become the heroes and get their own book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment