Friday 11 January 2013

If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy #3) - Shiloh Walker

If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)If You Know Her by Shiloh Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the book that was most anticipated and the one I wanted to read the most for obvious reasons... Because the killer would finally be revealed.

This trilogy has been an adventure, to say the least. I didn't savour this book as I was reading it which is what I should have done, but I was too overcome with the anticipation and the excitement about the killer finally being revealed. I had a few suspicions about who it might be and throughout this I actually thought it was one of the other characters, but there were numerous times that I did think it was who it turned out to be. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone by telling you my suspicions because that'll just take the fun and excitement out of it.

Shiloh Walker did a fantastic job with this series though. It wasn't predictable. The lack of focus on the killer in the second book and all the events that happened throughout this series really could throw a reader and completely second guess themselves.

As for the romance, Law and Nia were great. It wasn't a slow burn romance however because the attraction between them was instantaneous and they both gave into their desire for one another straight away. The relationship was slightly rushed and I would have liked to see their relationship grow and develop more. It was still enjoyable. But Lena and Ezra's romance was without a doubt the best of all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment