Friday 11 January 2013

Hot Ride - Kelly Jamieson

Hot RideHot Ride by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really love romantic suspense, and I really loved the romance and the suspense in this one. I had quite high expectations and this didn't disappoint.

I adored Ryan so much. He's a total alpha male but he's also a total gentleman. My favourite kind of male. He was so sweet and caring, yet confident and hot. The tenderness he showed towards Sera numerous times throughout this made my toes curl.

"Sera," he gasped, pulsing inside her. "I know you're going in alone tomorrow, but know this... I love you. You're not alone. Never alone."

I know a lot of readers had a problem with Sera's extremely tough exterior and her total belief that she doesn't need anyone, and that she's better off alone. But when you take into consideration her past, you can't help but understand why she is the way she is.

The sexual chemistry between the Ryan and Sera was off the charts, scorching hot, right from the beginning when they first laid eyes on each other. So steamy and passionate. The scene when he pinned her down on her stomach and completely dominated her. UNF! This was me during that scene...



The plot was fantastic and the pace was good. It was great to see the dynamic of tan outlaw motorcycle gang and the way they are. Violent and abusive criminals, dominant and controlling, yet loyal and almost kind in the way they look out for their fellow gang members. It was very interesting the way the author portrayed it.

Like many other readers have said, I could have done without the whole seeing a light in a near death experience. I just don't think it added anything extra in this book. And what the author did towards the end with Ryan. I didn't like it, it was almost too unpredictable for my liking.

It's still worth a read though, and I'd definitely recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment