Friday 4 January 2013

Predatory Game (GhostWalkers #6) - Christine Feehan

Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, #6)Predatory Game by Christine Feehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars.

I really loved this book! It had everything in it. Although it wasn't as dark as the previous book, the tone of this book was more suspenseful and maybe even creepier because there was a lot of mystery in this one, especially as the reader was positioned to have the desire to know who the (view spoiler)[stalker was. (hide spoiler)]

Jesse melted my heart. We met Jesse in the second book and learnt the consequences he'd had to deal with after he was captured by the enemy. I loved how we got to see his struggle and his feelings of helplessness because it made me feel more connected to him. Regardless of the situation he's in, he's every bit as lethal and dangerous as the other GW's. He's every bit of an alpha male. He may be deadly and completely capable, he's so incredibly sweet, tender and sexy towards Saber. Jesse made me swoon

Saber... She has an awesome name and I really liked her as a heroine. She may have been a resistant or uncertain for a lot of the book but I can't blame her for that. Not with her childhood and the types of things she was forced to endure at such a young age. She's a killing machine, not doubt about that. But she doesn't want to be. She doesn't like death, she feels remorse, she feels. It's one of the reasons I really enjoyed getting to know her. You can't help but fall in love with her when you realise she's still a person who craves to have a family, somewhere to belong and somewhere where she is accepted regardless of how incredibly powerful she is.

This book had it all. Sweet scenes. Action packed scenes. Dramatic scenes. Mystery which kept us guessing. Steamy, hot scenes, like the bathtub scene and the scene in the rain... UNF.

I cannot wait for Kadan's story! I've been waiting for his book as soon as I finished reading the first book in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment