Friday 4 January 2013

Brawn (New Species #5) - Laurann Dohner

Brawn (New Species, #5)Brawn by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was one of those where the hero and heroine can't seem communicate with each other and their relationship is based on misunderstandings. It makes you just want to scream at them because you so badly want them to be together.

While I did enjoy this, what I mentioned above does damper my love for it. There were a few swoonworthy moments but I wanted their to be more romance. Like the relationships in the previous books, particularly Tammy and Valiant's relationship. They were adorable, especially Valiant.

I know Brawn and Becca were forced together in a less than desirable circumstance. I just wished they communicated more. The angst and drama that occurred made my chest tighten and my heart feel heavy. I just wanted them to be together and be happy. We got there eventually. All thanks to one particular New Species female...

Once again Breeze saves the day because that woman has the ability to set things straight, communicate her point clearly and her plans to fix relationships between the hero and heroine always work! I want her to have her own happy ever after. She deserves it. I would like to see her with a human male actually.

Cannot wait for the next book. I hope their relationship won't be based on miscommunication.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment