Friday 4 January 2013

Wrath (New Species #6) - Laurann Dohner

Wrath (New Species, #6)Wrath by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was hesitant to read this one because quite a few people had rated this low and I guess it just proved that I shouldn't feel influenced by others people's opinion, because I really enjoyed this.

I loved that the heroine was heavier and not stick thin. I loved that both the hero and heroine battled with their own insecurities and I love it because it shows me a vulnerable side of their characters and appeals to me emotionally.

The heroine and her best friend, Amanda, we're hilarious together. I desperately hope something does happen between Flame and Amanda. Flame deserves his own mate and Amanda is more than infatuated with him. I wonder if they will get their own book. I sure hope so.

Wrath was adorable and I wasn't expecting that. Every time he voiced or thought that he so badly wanted to be the best mate for Lauren and you could just see how badly he wanted it and how much he was trying... It was so sweet, heartwarming and completely swoon worthy.

I know the plot is formulaic and I'm really hoping that the next few books will have something different. And even though some of it was recycled material, I still enjoyed it.

Tiger has played quite large roles in some of the previous books so I'm very curious to see who he will be mated with and what their relationship will be like. I'm looking forward to driving into his book and getting to know him even better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment