Saturday 14 September 2013

Point of No Return (Turning Point #1) - N.R Walker

 
Point of No ReturnPoint of No Return by N.R. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first time I've read a book from this author and I know it won't be the last. Everything about this book made me smile. And the sex scenes were so hot.

I loved Matt, and I loved Kira even more. I just fell in love with Kira straight away. He's just so smiley and sweet and adorable. And he's a kick boxer! I have such a soft spot for heroes who are fighters but who also show their tender and vulnerable side. Just like Kira, who's capable yet a total sweetheart.

This was such a nice and easy read. It was lighthearted, adorable, sweet and even hot. The love story between the two heroes made me smile, made my toes curl and made me feel almost giddy. But there was also some action and drama that stemmed from the case that Matt is working on because he is a narcotics detective.

I'd recommend this book, particularly for readers who are curious about reading m/m for the first time, readers who need a break from reading books that are mentally and emotionally intense, and for readers like me who just love reading about two adorable men falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment