Saturday 14 September 2013

A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #2) - Kresley Cole

A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2)A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was excited for Emmaline and Lachlain's story, and I really did enjoy this book.

In the beginning, Lachlain acted abhorrently and though I understand it was mostly because he was driven to the point of madness after having found his mate, that still didn't excuse his behaviour. I'm wondering if there are any books in this series where the heroine is actually willing from the beginning. I'll guess I'll have to keep reading to see.

Lachlain, however, changed drastically over the duration of the book and I did come to adore him and the feelings he has towards Emma. Emmaline is considered shy, timid and naive. She does have quite a backbone though when it comes to refusing to be handled by a mammoth of a man like Lachlain.

The relationship development was a little slow for my liking. I would have liked it to have been better paced. I still enjoyed the romance and the relationship between the hero and heroine though.

I really want to read Garreth and Lucia's story but I know I have to keep reading until I reach their book that's later on in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment