Saturday 14 September 2013

A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (Highland Pleasures #4.5) - Jennifer Ashley

A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (Highland Pleasures, #4.5)A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this novella! It makes me so happy to read about the entire family coming together for Christmas. I enjoyed the way the author put the different point of views of the many characters in this because it showed that this wasn't focused on one or two characters. It's focused on the entire family, individually and together.

Can you love a fictional character? Because I think you can. I know I certainly do. I love Ian to pieces! I love the way he loves, it makes me swoon. But most of all, I love how different he is from any other hero I've ever read about. He's so special and unique. He doesn't understand jokes or sarcasm, he doesn't really understands the emotion of others, he isn't the type of person to dwell on things and he says what he means. That's what makes him so special.

We got another teaser of the chemistry between Fellows and Louisa. I really badly want their story but it's not released until a couple more months. I'm not sure how I feel about reading the next one because I know I'm going to miss the focus being on the Mackenzie brothers. I hope the next one will still be an enjoyable read though.

No comments:

Post a Comment