Saturday 14 September 2013

The Ranger (Highland Guard #3) - Monica McCarty

The Ranger (Highland Guard, #3)The Ranger by Monica McCarty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm enjoying but I'm not at the point where I'm loving this series so ,much that I basically devour all the book and can't get enough. But don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it and I did enjoy this book more.

Maybe it's because I'm starting to get the hang of it but there are times when I still get confused with all the characters mentioned and how they tie into the storyline because every one is somehow connected to someone else! One person seems to be someone's brother, someone's daughter, someone's uncle or aunt, someone's enemy... You get the point.

I love reading romance. And while I enjoyed reading this book and even liked the hero and heroine, I don't always like when the one of the main character's in the couple spends the entire book pushing the other away. There were time where I was like 'this is it, they are finally going to fight for each other' but that time didn't come until the very end. But considering the circumstances, I understand why their relationship was the way it was. Still, it doesn't mean I didn't wish the couple had gotten together a little earlier on.

Apparently the next book is awesome so I'm very excited to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment