Saturday 14 September 2013

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #4) - Kresley Cole

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4)Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And Kresley Cole did it again! Another fantastic book in the IAD series. I was worried that because I'd love the previous book so much that this one wouldn't live up to my expectations and I'd be disappointed, but I could not have been even more wrong. This book rocked!

I loved the plot and I loved the plot twist even more. I wasn't expecting there to be one and so it was perfect. It's not as action packed and adventurous as the previous book but that suited me fine because I do love when books main focus is the relationship between the hero and heroine.

Bowen. *sigh* This hero scratched all my itches. He's aggressive, fierce, capable, protective and possessive yet there was so many moments when he was utterly tender and gentle. I fell in love with him even deeper when he showed us his vulnerable side. I adored him. And I love me some Lykae!

I loved Mari's sass. She's feisty and determined. But I also loved her insecurities which made her feel more real and genuine as a heroine. I really enjoyed her character. I enjoyed reading about a different mythical creature among the Lore as well.

The banter between the hero and heroine was so fun to read. So witty and sexy sometimes even. The steam factor was hot, I can assure you. The world Ms. Cole has built is very captivating and I'm looking forward to reading more about all these characters and about different immortal creatures in the Lore. I believe the next book is about a phantom so I'm really excited to dive into the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment