Saturday 14 September 2013

Mine - Brenda Huber

MineMine by Brenda Huber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book. It's been on my to-read shelf for a while and I'm glad I decided to read it. I was in the mood for a PNR book.

The world building was good. The writing was good. There was the usual drama you'd have when reading a contemporary romance (for example: misunderstandings) but there was also action, suspense and mystery. I didn't guess who the Party Crasher turned out to be because there was so many possibilities who it could have been that I really just suspected a lot of different individuals who fit the profile.

The romance was hot. I loved the instant attraction and the fact that the author showed us readers the growth and development of their relationship. It wasn't just insta-love. The sex scenes were hot but not as hot as some of the sensual scenes when they were kissing, and that scene in the club... UNF!

I'm very excited to read Styx's story up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment