Saturday 14 September 2013

After Hours - Cara McKenna

After HoursAfter Hours by Cara McKenna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so excited I read this! It was so much more than I expected. This is my second Cara McKenna book. I walked into this expecting to read a steamy romance. And I did get that. The hotness of those sex scenes were off the charts. Like, crazy steamy hot.

The hero's dominance in bed was so UNF. The scenes when the heroine took charge that was even more so. But it was the moments in those steamy scenes where the hero opened up and became tender and passionate that made me clench in all the right places.

“I’m gonna fall in love with you,” Kelly said.

No, Kelly, I'm the one falling in love with you right now. I didn't expect to fall in love with Kelly as much I did. I knew he'd be hot but he was so much more than that. He made me SWOOOON! That hospital scene when he showed up after everything that had already happened... Oh, be still my beating heart.

But it was when Kelly said this that completely owned...

“Someone to rely on,” Kelly murmured. “Some man who’d bust his ass so you could work through your RN, full-time. Or something more. If you wanted that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment