Saturday 14 September 2013

No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark #3) - Kresley Cole

No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3)No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now I have been a fan of the Amazing Race for many years so you could imagine why I would love the plot of this book because its centred around a quest that the hero and heroine join called the Talisman's Hie which is the immortals' version of the Amazing Race. It added excitement, action and adventure.

Kaderin, our heroine, is not as cold hearted as her name deems her to be. I really came to like her as the story progressed, especially when the reader finds out why she is so cold and when we felt her emotions and her vulnerable side. But it was the times when she finally began to accept Sebastian and his love for her, that was when I came to love her as a heroine.

Sebastian... Oh, be still my beating heart! I fell in love with him instantaneously and kept falling deeper in love with him throughout the duration of the book. He's perfect. He's protective, fierce, loyal, sexy, and most importantly, he's tender. He sacrifices his own happiness for Kaderin because he always puts her first. Always. He made my stomach flutter, my heart warm, and my toes curl. I hope there is another hero like him in this series.

I know I have only read the first three books of this series but so far, this is my favourite one. I hope the rest of the series is just as good as this book.

I believe Bowen's book is up next and I cannot wait! My heart hurts for him and when I found out what the Talisman's Hie prize is and realised why he had entered, I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and hold him forever because of the loss he has experienced in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment