Saturday 14 September 2013

Cravings - Brenda Huber

CravingsCravings by Brenda Huber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book as much as I did the first one. There was world building, action and romance. There wasn't mystery though. I didn't mind too much but I wished there was more mystery and suspense because it adds excitement for the reader.

I loved Nico and the intensity of his character, and Kate was an enjoyable heroine as well. I've haven't read much about Faerie's before and I may have to start because they're an intriguing mythical bunch of creatures.

I thought it was so adorable when Kate was thinking about the way Nico shows his love and devotion for her, and how she mentioned he's learning to cook for her by watching the Food Network and taking notes... My heart melted at the sweetness.

I hope there will be more book because I want Zack, Cian and especially Detective Crispin to have their own book.

No comments:

Post a Comment