Saturday 14 September 2013

Starfish and Coffee - Kele Moon

Starfish and CoffeeStarfish and Coffee by Kele Moon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm so excited I read this. I've had it on my to-read shelf for so long and I thought it was finally time to read it.

It was very sweet, emotional and even heartbreaking at times. It's about the reunion between ex lovers after six years of separation. I loved how their past was told through flashbacks of how they met, how they came together, how they ultimately fell in love and how they broke up.

I loved their relationship that was told through the flashback. I fell in love hard with these two boys, they made me swoon, and then it felt like my heart was being ripped out when they broke up.

But I loved seeing them rekindle their relationship. It was so heartwarming and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment