Saturday 14 September 2013

Fair Game - Josh Lanyon

Fair GameFair Game by Josh Lanyon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I needed a m/m fix and that's what I got. I loved this book.

First off, this book had a good plot. College students were going missing off campus so it created some awesome mystery and suspense as we were trying to figure out who was behind the mystery.

The author didn't make that necessarily easy because there were so many suspicious characters to choose from.

The romance was great. They were ex-lovers for a short period of time and this situation brought them back into each others lives. It was so lovely to read about their rekindling romance but I loved the fact that this time around, it was about so much than just merely being lovers again.

I only have two complains. My copy of this had so many typing errors that some words were unreadable and put a damper on my enjoyment of this book. And secondly, I wish we had an insight into Tucker's mind. I would love to read his POV and get to know him even better.

I'll leave you with this sweetness...

“I’d know you in the dark, Tucker.”
Tucker’s eyes flashed up to meet Elliot’s. He said curtly. “Yeah. I’d know you too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment