Saturday 14 September 2013

An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling 0.5) - Nalini Singh

An Enchanted Season (Includes: Psy-Changeling, #0.5; Murphy Sisters, #1)An Enchanted Season by Maggie Shayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, I'm basically in love with Nalini Singh's writing. Her heroes are just so... unf. I find myself actually liking her heroines as well.

It was no different for Tamsyn and Nate. I really love Tammy, I have ever since I read Slave to Sensation so I was so happy that we got to see her when she was younger and learnt of her story with Nate. I found Tamsyn to be extremely relatable in this novella. My heart broke for her.

Nate is stubborn and dominant, but I love him nonetheless. He struggles with taking Tammy as her mate when she was only 19, not because he didn't love her, far from it actually. But because he wanted her to have her youth. Though that was pretty much stolen away from her when Shayla died and she became the Pack's healer.

These two are just so beautiful together. I love them so much. It brings tears to my eyes, twenty years later, with two cubs, they are still mated and so incredibly in love with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment