Saturday 14 September 2013

Love Comes Silently (Senses #1) - Andrew Grey

Love Comes SilentlyLove Comes Silently by Andrew Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*sigh* Have I mentioned how much I love adorable m/m stories? Because I really, really do. I can't get enough of them and I feel like I hit the jackpot when I stumble across one.

This book was very sweet. Ken was such a beautiful character to read. His love for his daughter was so heartwarming. But it was the mute Patrick that really stole my heart. His story is heartbreaking. He's silent, sensitive and completely made my heart melt with how thoughtful he is. All the stuff he did for Ken and Hanna made me want to just cuddle him forever.

This was an easy read, the writing was great and it's an incredibly touching story about illness, friendship, love and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment