Saturday 14 September 2013

Stroke of Enticement (The Magical Christmas Cat Anthology) - Nalini Singh

The Magical Christmas Cat (Includes: Breeds, #17; Psy-Changeling, #3.5; Murphy Sisters, #2)The Magical Christmas Cat by Lora Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zach and Annie have had brief mentions and appearances throughout this series and now we finally get to read their story. I loved these two so much!

Zach is just so deliciously possessive. I love the way Nalini write her changeling men. They are just so toe curlingly amazing. And I really liked Annie. It wouldn't have been easy to watch her parents marriage fall to pieces and become cold and distant. But Zach proved his adoration, devotion and affection for her and made her see what happened with her parents marriage would never, in any lifetime, happen between mated couples.

I will definitely read this short, sexy and incredibly sweet novella again.

No comments:

Post a Comment