Saturday 14 September 2013

Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (Highland Pleasures #2) - Jennifer Ashley

Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (Highland Pleasures, #2)Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really am enjoying this series. I'm so glad I found out about it.

I loved the fact that this story was about rekindling their relationship. It's about two people who love each other fiercely, who know a lot about each other, who know each other intimately, who have been together for the good times and bad, and who have suffered a lot in many different ways throughout their life. It's about a couple who has experienced tragedy and grief, who become separated when one could no longer live with the other.

It's about these two people coming together, rediscovering their love, getting to know each other on a whole other deeper level, fighting for each other, communicating with each other particularly about what went wrong in the first place, and finding out about who they are as an individual and who they are when they are together. This is a story about love, passion and forgiveness. I loved it!

I'm so glad Ian and Beth was present in this book. My heart warms at Ian's protectiveness. We even had the chance to meet new characters who will have their own books in this series. And I loved the addition of Aimee in this.

I'm very excited to read Cameron's book up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment