Saturday 14 September 2013

Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs #2) - Maya Banks

Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #2)Highlander Most Wanted by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am seriously loving this series!

I love the fact that each heroine is flawed, they all have imperfections and they are all survivors. It's so empowering and I find myself admiring these heroines so much. It's so nice to read a book and actually love the heroine as a character.

I love the fact the author doesn't use misunderstandings between the hero and heroine as a source of tension and drama. That gets very old very quickly so it has been very refreshing reading this wonderful series.

This story was incredibly heartwarming and emotional. It was so wonderful to see Bowen's realisation about how he feels about Genevieve. He made her feel so worthy and beautiful, it was lovely to read about. And even though he made me want to shake him at times, Bowen is such a great hero. He's strong, fiercely loyal, compassionate and capable of such tenderness.

I loved the focus around the secondary characters. I can't wait to read all their stories. We've had Graeme and Eveline's, and Bowen and Genevieve's story. But I am so excited for Teague, Aiden, and Brodie's stories. I also hope Rorie becomes a heroine because she is already so awesome and even though she is so young I want her to eventually have her own happy ending with a hero of her own.

I believe it's Taliesan and Brodie's book next. I am so excited. I wish I didn't have to wait for it to be released. The glimpses the author has given us between these two characters in this book have left me wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment