Saturday 14 September 2013

Zero at the Bone (Zero at the Bone #1) - Jane Seville

Zero at the Bone (Zero at the Bone, #1)Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was exhausting. It was a whirlwind of emotions, events, dramas....

I did enjoy it though. There is a whole lot of plot on this one which I know many readers love. There's never a dull moment. The romance was good, sweet sometimes and hot other times. The storyline is quite gritty and gripping.

I'm not going to go into too much detail on the two heroes because there are so many layers to their individual characters and there is such character growth and development in this one that readers need to experience it themselves by reading this.

The action was incredibly great and the pacing was good as well. Sometimes I found it distracting when reading the words written in D's accent but it wasn't such a big problem that it put me off.

There were such incredibly sweet and tender moments like when they held hands for the time, their first kiss and so many more moments that I could mention but I don't want to spoil readers who have yet to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment