Saturday 14 September 2013

Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy #2) - Maya Banks

Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2)Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am really loving Maya Banks' historical romances! I seriously cannot get enough of them and I loved this one just as much as I loved the rest of them.

Keeley is just as fierce, courageous, stubborn, disobedient and awesome as Mairin. She's headstrong and protective. I felt so sorry when hearing about how past and how easily she was cast out of her clan for something she didn't even do.

Alaric is a fierce warrior. He's loyal, protective, and the love he felt for Keeley was so beautiful.

This book tugged at all my heartstrings. It was very romantic but very angsty because this was one of those 'there is no way for us to be together'. But it was never a question if they loved each other or not because it was certain that their love for one another was strong, true and very passionate. It was outside factors that were threatening their relationship, namely duty for the right of the clan.

My eyes teared up so much throughout this book because I just wanted them to be able to be together without anything holding them back.

I love Gannon! I want Gannon to have his own happiness because he has such a big heart. I'm also very happy that we got to watch Cormac and Christina finally be together. In the last book, I was hoping the author would write a novella about them but after reading this, we don't need it because all was said throughout this book.

But it was Caelan who stole my heart in this one. Caelan, who was betrayed by the woman he loved many years ago, who broods and isn't considered very nice, who is full of bitterness, and who comes around in the end where we get to see a whole different side of him. I thought he acted so nobly in this and I cannot wait to get inside his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment