Saturday 14 September 2013

Wild Invitation (Psy-Changeling 0.5, 3.5, 9.5, 10.5) - Nalini Singh

Wild Invitation (Psy-Changeling 0.5, 3.5, 9.5, 10.5)Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Tammy and Nate's story as well as Zach and Annie's.

But it was Cooper and Grace's story that made me dying to read this. I have wanted to read their story since Cooper's first appearance who is considered "mad, bad and dangerous" and the mention of his sweet submissive mate in Play of Passion. I was so excited when Nalini released that she was going to be writing a novella on them.

Nalini did not disappoint. It was so nice to read about a submissive wolves in general. And it was even better reading about a submissive wolf being courted by someone wholly dominant. Grace is just so sweet and shy, but she has claws and sass as well. I loved her as a heroine. And Cooper... That man owns me. He's dominant, possessive, protective, and the way he feels about Grace is heart meltingly beautiful and utterly swoon worthy.

I will definitely reread this novella when I'm in the mood for something short, sweet, sexy, heart warming, and something that will make me swoon.

Lara and Walker also had a chance to have their own novella. I felt their story was told beautifully throughout KoS. I loved that we had them a secondary romance plot. But this novella was a bonus and began basically as soon as they mated in KoS.

Walker is quiet, intense, private, possessive, protective... And boy is that man hot as hell! The sex scenes in this were so incredibly hot and steamy, and just UNF. I loved how physical he was, it makes my toes curl. And Lara is a wonderful heroine. She's the pack's healer, she's gentle, loving, compassionate yet she has a fierceness to her which I love so much.

They've created their own little family with Toby and Marlee. They faced the difficulties and conflict that arise from the mating between a female wolf changeling and a Psy who had to shield his fractured Silence in the PsyNet. It was wonderful to watch their bond, and their love for one another, grow, development and strengthen.

No comments:

Post a Comment